Skip to content
Venue Terms & Conditions:
- Entry is at own risk. The right to refuse entry is reserved.
- Anyone found to be supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the venue and will possibly face criminal charges.
- During the Event, patrons must remain on designated pathways and follow official directions by Venue Staff and Security.
- Trespassers and anyone assisting trespassers will be evicted from the Venue.
- Smoking is only permitted in marked designated smoking areas.
- The Promoter and the Venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or within the premises.
- Small still cameras (including those with a recording function) and mobile phones are permitted for personal use only. Please respect the privacy of all other patrons, artists and service providers when using your camera or mobile phone.
- As members of the audience, ticket holders consent to being included in photos, sound and live video recordings that can be used by the promoter approved media outlets for promotion of the event.
- It is a condition of entry that all patrons agree not to behave in a manner that interferes with the enjoyment of other patrons. Promoters and Security reserve the right to eject any person contravening this.
- DANGEROUS ACTIVITIES WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. This includes aggressive moshing, stage diving, crowd surfing and climbing. Patrons participating in these dangerous activities will be evicted without right to re-entry or refund. The Promoter accepts no liability for any injuries or damages caused by these activities.
- In the case of an emergency evacuation or situation, please follow all official directives.
- The Promoters or the event will not be held liable for any hearing damage or loss. Use earplugs if necessary.